We are 3rd generation family-owned & operated. Our clients are family.
CB POWELL LTD
Looking for a Canadian in-market distribution partner? Want them to care as much about your business as you do? You’re in the right place...Explore C.B. Powell
CB Powell Ltd. is a 3rd generation family-owned National Grocery Distributor, in successful operation for more than 75 years. We provide a full range of in-market solutions that can be custom-fit to the needs of each Branded Principal. Please read on.
Select a Service Model
Expertise Available to Meet Your Distribution Needs:
Head Office Coverage
• Experienced, Trusted Key Account Management – Brand, Category.
• Planning & Execution – Distribution, Pricing, Promotion, Shelf Management, Sales Forecasting.
• Continuity, or
• Project-specific Store Level Sales, Intel., Merchandising.
In-Market Brand Management
• Knowledge & Familiarity with Retailer Programs (Omnichannel, Loyalty, Seasonal Events, Merchandising Programs).
• Ability to Negotiate, Leverage & Execute Integrated Events.
Trade Spend Management
• Tracking Spending/Deductions Against Budget.
• Post-game Effectiveness Analysis.
Vendor of Record Status – All Majors (Regional, National)
Increase Buyer Acceptance:
• Trusted Provider.
• Already in the System.
Full knowledge – Retailer Playbooks
• They Know WE Know How to Do Business with Them.
Supply Chain from Point of Pick-up to Shelf
• Product Pick-ups, Freight in/Customs Management.
• National In-market Inventory.
• Warehouse & Local Freight Management.
Financial & Administrative Management
• Onboarding Documentation.
• Price Changes.
• Identifying & Correcting Issues via POS Sales Access.
• Automated & Custom Sales Reporting.
• Demand Forecasts.
• Inventory Status.
• Trade Spend Management.
Sales & Profit Optimization
Whether we’re doing the selling or supporting your sales team – high fill rates, focus upon trade spend, playbook knowledge & trusted vendor status all add up to a better sales rate & bottom line.
We are buy/sell – we finance goods. We are experienced – 75 years strong.
One-point-of-contact & act as your-in-market partner – capable of professionally handling all go-to-market tasks.
What We're Like
With each other, clients, service providers & our retail partners.
The cost structure, business results, reporting needs – you’ll know what we know.
As culturally diverse and enthusiastic about the eating occasion (from preparing & enjoying to storing & cleaning up) as your consumer. We get them, and it shows.